We're looking for a PART-TIME CONTENT MARKETING ASSISTANT to help us roll out a MASSIVE content marketing push this year and pretty much wallpaper the globe with our content, ideas, and clever quips.
THIS ROLE CONSISTS OF 3 PRIMARY COMPONENTS:
#1 Research ?
This includes web research and conducting research using The Shelf influencer marketing platform to find trends, ideas, new concepts, and case study info.
#2 Repurpose ?
This includes finding new and different ways to use our existing content and our data to build multimedia pieces to reach buyers. Not to worry - we already have an illustrator on our team
#3 Distribute ✌️
THIS IS THE BIG ONE. After we create content, we need to aim for a crap load of different places to put it. Needless to say, SOCIAL MEDIA is a pretty important part of this role, too, and falls under both Repurpose and Distribute. We don’t need you to manage our social media. More like making sure that the content you repurposed for social media actually makes its way to social media.
WHAT HAPPENS OVER THE COURSE OF A WEEK IN THIS ROLE
* Turn a blog post into a 7-page PDF for LinkedIn
* Turn an book into one of three blog posts
* Repin stuff on Tailwind, add our own pins using Tailwind or Planoly
* Schedule a couple of in-feed posts for IG and maybe a story or two
* Send our our weekly email + check HubSpot to see which subscribers are engaging with our high-intent posts
* Plan, collect (from the illustrator), and schedule multimedia content for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
* Turn some stuff into audio
*Turn other stuff into cool videos (we'll have to figure that part out)
* Turn some stuff into interactive doodads
* And other stuff will be regular gifs
* Curate some compelling snippets of content from our books, blog posts and other assets to repurpose on social - some of this you will design, too.
WHICH MEANS YOU HAVE TO...
Understand each social media platform well enough to post the right kind of content at the right times.
As you are probably aware… or maybe not… in the marketing space, infographics dominate Twitter. BUT great images from our past campaigns perform best on Instagram. While our LinkedIn audience is all about timely (seasonal, topical) strategies, our Facebook audience loves getting their hands on influencer marketing insights. Your job is to pull from our existing content that which each audience wants and present it to them in a way that is most appealing to them.
TOOLS OF THE TRADE:
It would also be useful if you were proficient with some of the following tools: Facebook, LinkedIn Marketing, Squarespace, WordPress, Google Analytics, Streak, Slack, Asana, Notion, G Suite, HubSpot, AirTable, SEMRush, BuzzSumo, Mailchimp
You can tell me which tools you know how to use
If you get why we need social media posts, articles, gifs, videos, graphics, books, decks, proposals, presentations, charts, reports, heatmaps, minfographics (mini-infographics), Pins, boards, tribes AND in-depth blog posts, apply.
Bu iş için 10 freelancer ortalamada $19/saat teklif veriyor
Hi there !! I can compose copyright content for your site as I represent considerable authority recorded as a hard copy content for sites and Blogs. Let me inform you regarding myself, I am a Qualified author and compo Daha Fazla