We are looking for an experienced Virtual and Admin Assistant to provide administrative support through various tasks, including but not limited to answering emails, scheduling meetings, managing calendars, making presentations, doing research and making travel arrangements. We need someone who is confident, independent, takes initiative, capable of working in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment and can deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
• Proven experience as a Virtual Assistant
• Strong understanding of the English language, writes and speaks it fluently
• Microsoft office applications and Outlook experience
• Reliable high speed internet
• MUST have quiet space to use phone (no dogs barking, babies crying, car traffic or general noise in the background)