Important Hyper-Growth Marketing company located in the United States is looking for an experienced Project Manager / Virtual Assistant. This person will be responsible for completing various types of digital marketing tasks.
The role requires a basic understanding of existing and emerging digital channels including but not limited to website development, SEM/SEO, e-commerce, social media, online display media, marketing automation, email campaigns, and general marketing tactics.
Very Important: The PM must have a strong understanding of the English language while being able to work US hours.
• Interact effectively with Agency teams
• Conduct different marketing-related digital tasks
• Manage workload and meet deadlines
• Demonstrate ability to multi-task across multiple projects
What you would have worked on this past week:
• Lead research for outreach
• The creation of customized emails
• Cold emailing
• Website content updates
• Voice meetings with managers (must be able to speak and understand English)
• Project Management related tasks
The right candidate will have:
• Strong relationship skills
• Proficient skills in Word, PPT, Excel, Google Services, Project Management apps (Trello, Asana) and Internet research
• An eager-to-learn attitude
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to work with others in a demanding, fast-paced environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to meet deadlines (efficiency is a big value of ours)
• Data Analysis skills in Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and other Social Media Platforms
The job will imply about 10-20 hours per week in the beginning. However, we will need to increase that soon if we find the right candidate.
Please include your best price per hour as well as your ideal working hours in the first paragraph of your application. Lower bids will be considered first.
Looking forward to hearing from you very soon!
Bu iş için 42 freelancer ortalamada $4/saat teklif veriyor
Being an Engineer by profession and project manager by passion. Having an overall experience of 3 years handling US based clients in publishing domain especially in higher education grade.