A small, US-based, woman-owned medical training company located at [login to view URL] needs a virtual assistant for a variety of tasks, including data entry and internet research. This is a permanent, part-time position that will quickly grow into a full-time position of 30-40 hours per day, 5 days a week. The position needs to be filled this week.
* Applicant must be available at least 5 hours per day, with 3 of those hours overlapping the Pacific time zone's working hours in the USA.
* Optional weekend work is also available.
Applicant must have at least 2 years of documented experience as a virtual assistant or data entry expert and:
* Speak English fluently
* Type at least 45 words per minute, error-free
* Have a documented fast internet connection
* Have virus protection on their computer
* Be excited about organizing and precision
* Be a team player
* Willing to attend team meetings on video conferencing software
* Work in a quiet environment with a door to minimize distractions
* Have childcare or eldercare during working hours so as to be able to focus on job
* Have an excellent command of Excel or Google sheets
* Have a working knowledge of google docs
* Have a wired connection
* Willing to make a commitment of 2 years
How to Apply
* Please send a cover letter addressing the qualifications above, rating each criterion on a scale ranging from 1-10, with 10 being the highest.
* Attach your resume and at least 3 writing samples of your finest English composition and 1 sample of your most sophisticated excel spreadsheet or google sheet that you set up by yourself.
If selected, you will be expected to appear on camera for an interview, share your desktop so we can see any documents, internet speed, virus software and other verification of your application materials.
If you are not available this week or cannot make the needed commitment, please do not apply.