This is about a small application that should be written in Delphi, VB or Visual Fox Pro that should do the following:
1. Open an .DBF database VFPro file and clear it.
2. Start reading from the serial port (RS-232) continuesly
3. whatever comes in the serial port parse it according to some rules that I ll give you or just ignore it.
4. Store the parsed results to a .DBF or .MDB file and a .txt file.
5. Go back to step 2 until user presses the exit button
Well more or less that's all!
This is an easy project and you know it! Be realistic with bids!
Source code needed!
Bu iş için 10 freelancer ortalamada $70 teklif veriyor
It can be done but rules and fields numbers needed be reviewed myself first. Thanks.
Hi, Stefano from Italy, 16 years experience of codes. RS232 comunication and database is my daily bread. Good luck
Hello. I can do it with MSAccess database. Could you please give me the rules? Thanks.
I have everything to complete this project. Experience, knowledge etc... DBF or MDB both possible.
I have got 7 Yrs of exp in Delphi3/5/6/7. I can do this for you.
Hello sir, we would like to begin work on your project. We guarantee satisfactory and quick results. Thank you, Sergiy.
I have bit experience about this kinda application. Think I am capable to handle it.(Need to verify your rule also)