Number validating (For scanning Eticket) software (for windows)
* Importing/Update each minute automaticaly a textfile from a local server (server path example: \\server\path\[url removed, login to view]) with barcode numbers and birthday into a database.
* Validating the number, if exists it must be disabled for rescanning (so if the number is filled in again, the system shows NOT OK, with the timecode it is scanned)
* Showing OK or NOT OK by scanning the number
* Changing background by showing OK (everytime the background must change, for example, first scan OK: grey, second scan OK: white, third scan: grey , forth scan: with..etc etc, )
* Changing background by showing NOT ok (everytime the background must change, for example, first scan NOT OK: red, second scan NOT OK: dark red, third scan: red , forth scan: dark red..etc etc, )
* The input box must be automaticaly cleaned after the number is checked, and the cursor must be on the input box again, so i can fill in a number again, without hitting the input box
* When pressing the enter key, the code must be checked
* When birthday is filled in , it must show when ticket scanned. *It can be that there is NO birthday filled in!*
* When ticket is allready scanned, show up the timecode when the birthday is scanned (For example 2-3-2011 - 23:15:34)
Software showing statistics:
* Showing how much tickets are imported
* Showing how much tickets are scanned on OK
* How many people filled in the birthday
Example txt row:
Software must be written in Visual Basic, so if needed, i can edit the source.