need a add-on work for MS outlook 2003 to 2010
A folder "Template" created under Personal Folder which contacin email templates with subject.
Click on a button in the menu will show a list of the "Template" subject allow me to choose.
The current select email will reply with the template I choose.
------------ Detail Explain -------------
1. Create a button in menu bar.
2. When click on it a new window pop up.
3. The pop up windows showss a list of the template's subject from folder "Template".
3-1. Allow to create shortcut (button) in Outlook's menu from template list.
4. Either double click or press "OK" to choose the template I want.
5. It will use the selected template to reply to the selected email.
6. The reply email windows remain open allow editing untill "SEND" button clicked.