We need a simple desktop application written in Visual Basic Preferably.
Our client has some sub-stores. He conducts an .xls files with products,prices,details etc and sends the excel file to the stores. The stores must have an application that gets this excel file and prints labels, according to the product codes that the store manager inputs.
1. The application to run must have a valid store code (we will put the verification in the application)
2. There will be a BROWSE button to select the .xls file of the database
3. there will be a text box where somebody can input the product codes to print seperated by ENTER key
4. there will be two different print templates one horizontal and one vertical. I will provide two graphic files for the templates
5. Different product categories have different characteristics and the application should know what fields should get from the file for each category (for example for tv we have RESOLUTION, SIZE, COLORS etc while in DVD-PLAYER we have SUPPORTED FORMATS, OUTPUTS, DISKS SUPPORTED etc). What field you need to get from each category will be provided in an excel file
6. Main program will be in GREEK so you will make it in English and we will translate it.
What will be provided
1. The as a jpg file to see what we believe the application will look like ([url removed, login to view])
2. the full excel data file (sample provided : [url removed, login to view])
3. the 2 different printing forms (KARTELES_A7 -_ A4 [url removed, login to view] & KARTELES_A6 -_ A4 [url removed, login to view])
4. an excel file that will describe what fields of the database you will get for each category ([url removed, login to view])
1. the .exe file
2. the source code of the application / project file. The project file should be easy to update if new categories of products will be created.
32 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 158$ teklif veriyor
I've created lablels before in Visual Basic. I can do this fo you using the parameters requried and the options needed. The option to add new categories will be provided. Thanks, John