We need someone to write the VB 6 source code to connect to eBay's File Exchange system and upload CSV files.
------------ ONLY VB6 NOT VB.NET -----------------------
Here the only official documentation that I have
Using Programmatic Instructions to Upload Files
To upload your file programmatically, you must send an HTTP post request to eBay File Exchange server to accept the request contents. Perform the following steps:
1. Download and complete the appropriate eBay File Exchange template.
2. Get a security token from eBay File Exchange, described in the next section.
3. Initiate an HTTPS connection and then post your data file with your token to the eBay File Exchange Web address:
[url removed, login to view]
After eBay has processed your data file, you will receive an email that includes a URL to access your Load Results Report.
Sample HTTP Post Request
POST /path/to/upload/script HTTP/1.0
User-Agent: My Client App v1.0
Host: [url removed, login to view]
Content-type: multipart/form-data boundary=THIS_STRING_SEPARATES
Content-Disposition: form-data name=?token?
Content-Disposition: form-data name=?file? filename=?[url removed, login to view]
... contents of [url removed, login to view] ...
eBay File Exchange User Guide 1.5 35
We can send these materials:
1) Some source code in VB.NET and other languages ( I don't kwnown if work or not)
2) PDF file where there are these informations.