This project is for a VB.net WinForm project that interfaces with QuickBooks SDK ver 11.0. QuickBooks will be installed on the same computer where this application will run.
* Extract data from a tab delimited text file with a header row.
* Create different transaction types with imported data: Invoices, credit memos, payments, sales orders, won opportunities, general journal entries, purchase orders, etc.
* Validate data to be imported and warn User about the encountered errors
* If the transactions allready exist then there must be an options on the form to either Duplicate, Skip, or modify the transaction being imported
* Must connect to the QuickBooks company file that is currently open
There are several add on applications that perform this function and an example of which is <[url removed, login to view]>
I mainly plan on using a Tab delimited text file with a header row for the transactioins that need to be inputted.
Project must be done in VB.Net and be well documented..