Looking for a software developer to code the software for a college project.
It is preferable that the development be in C#.net or VB.net. However any other platforms are also acceptable as long as conditions are satisfied.
WHAT THE SOFTWARE SHOULD DO:
1. Create dashboard for graphical representations of available data (data will be a string of hex values) - plot data obtained v/s time(bar chart) and create a pie chart. A database will also have to be maintained.
2. The dashboard has to be graphically pleasing. An example would be mint money manager. (Few example images are attached.)
2. Dashboard should have functionality to communicate with a receiver and interact with it - (means nothing but implementation of protocol.)
HOW THE HARDWARE WILL COMMUNICATE WITH THE SOFTWARE
1. Receiver will communicate with software over serial port.
2. Data will be exchanged using specific protocol
3. We will specify protocol - (protocol similar to modbus ASCII)
4. Communication will follow query response model, i.e., software will send queries to hardware when it requires data and hardware will respond appropriately.