This will be a free-standing small application that will mix two or more photographs/images (in most common image formats like jpg and bmp) based on opacity. Think of the Soft Light or Multiply layer mode in Adobe Photoshop.
1. The program picks random images form defined location (folder or directory).
2. The images (up to 7) are arranged in layers (just like in Photoshop).
3. The image at the bottom will be 100% opaque while the images above will be semitransparent -- mix of Soft Light, Multiply, and Overlay layer mode.
4. The effect will depend on images changing location and layer mode -- for example: the bottom layer (100% opacity) will go to the upper set and will receive one of the semitransparent modes while one of the upper images will become the lowest layer with 100% opacity (think rotating images until the combination is exhausted).
5. Through keyboard or mouse control (or as a slide show that can be stopped at any time) one could view the effect in a kaleidoscopic like fashion.
6. My main objective is to view over-layed randomized images -- to find interesting shapes (just like seeing imaginary shapes in moving clouds).
7. The UI window will display the changing image window(no need to display all layers), load from location feature, change image load number (2 to 7),and buttons.
8. Image size window size about 600x400 pixels (or fit to the biggest image size).
-reload from location (selects another set from the same location/folder)
-save image in jpg format to location (not necessary if time intensive)
10. The main challenge will be to create 3 (or more) overlay modes that are slightly different -- please check the Photoshop layer mode effects. This will insure overall changes and variation to the main image.
Please contact for more information or ideas.
10 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 131$ teklif veriyor
i am a graphic artist and have done things in photoshop like on the job description of yours. i can guarantee you that i can do anything that you want to be done. thanks