I need a simple vbs program that can work as scheduled task in MS Windows.
The main function is to download a specified directory with all sub-directories and files from FTP/SFTP and save it to a local folder.
It is suggested to use WinSCP as the FTP client to connect the FTP Server.
The program should have the following configuration in code.
1. Path of the local WinSCP exe file
2. FTP username
3. FTP password / path of private key (for ssh connection)
4. FTP Adress (e.g. ftp://[url removed, login to view])
5. Download Directory (e.g. /var/www/html)
6. Local Backup Folder (e.g. c:\backup)
11 freelancers are bidding on average $76 for this job
Hi, I can provide this for you, and I have a couple of ideas on how to streamline this and make it more flexible for you. I look forward to working with you.