We are looking for high performance freelancers - teams or firms for long term partnerships for Access Database Development, Integration with QuickBooks Accounting Software, Testing & Deployment. You must be able to program all necessary applications for the functionality of the database on your own. The design and the idea are supplied by us; you deliver the technical background for the functionality of the database.
If you/your team is able to program Access Databases, interested in integrating accounting applications, you might be the right partner for us!
1. Access, My SQL, Visual Basic, VB Project / Workplace, My SQL Server, Back-end, Front-end, convert Access to SQL
2. Multiple login accounts and make use of stored procedures, triggers etc
3. Ability to document the SOURCE code
4. Developing plug-in modules and add on modules for products such as MS Outlook and MS Word is a must
5. Must be good with formulas, expression builders, queries, functions, operators, linking tables/forms,
6. report building & form building
7. Document the ‘big picture’ of how each database & sub-routine is organized and how the code works
8. standardize coding so that the same modules can be used for multiple product databases
9. Experience with Sync & Integration operations.
10. You should be familiar with SDK’s such as QuickBooks SDK, QBXML, QuickBooks Online.
11. Ability to analyze .dll between Access & QuickBooks
12. Accounting knowledge is helpful but not required but mathematical inclination a must
13. Code added developed to quality standards and code will follow modern code techniques
1. Take the code in the Access database where there other developer has left off, analyze the issues and update and amend where needed.
2. All code written and amended will be well documented
3. Improve the database organization.
4. Improve automation & integration to reduce errors and save time
5. Improve the automation of data cleaning, customizing, report write-ups and report checking
6. Make sure that database programming changes do not cause unintended errors in reports.
7. Must also be able to see the progress taking place on the database on a daily basis remotely and view & test the projects progress so that you can deliver exactly that we want
8. Further requirements listed in Add #1 attachment
9. Make suggestions as we move forward in the development
Coder will be required to provide references from 5 satisfied customers, sign secrecy agreement (secrecy, confidentiality, & non-competition) before additional details are provided. If accepted, coder will be required to sign agreement for software copyright, moral rights, and derivative rights assigned to us before we start.
Glowing letter of recommendation & referral will be provided to successful candidate when job is complete. This may also lead to further jobs as our sole-sourced Contract Programmer to cover all our future out-sourced needs.
Bu iş için 9 freelancer ortalamada $264 teklif veriyor
Hello I am working with Access database for the past 6 years. I have even designed and developed many application by using Access as both front-end and back-end. So I would love to work with u. I am waiting to hear po Daha Fazla
Hello! We want to try co-operate with you! Please contact with us via PMB if you too!
Dear Sir, Please check PMB for details about our 12 year old firm. Regards, Snehal Deshpande Ameya Software Systems.
We are able to deliver and very ready for such projects
Dear sir, Your budget is low for the work . My company could think of handling the work if it is aroung $500-$700. Thanks