VB6 Project. It must be in VB6.
Need someone that can do my project now and be done in a few hours.
Its a decision tree.
Inside the attached you will find the source code and an access database.
1) When form loads it searches the database for the POS Types. Assigns the POS Types to the corresponding posOpt option.
2) When a posOpt is clicked it will load the corresponding devOpt's. And if there is any info in question 1 through final action. All this info will be held in the database.
3) When a devOpt is clicked it will load the corresponding proOpt's. And if there is any info in question 1 through final action. All this info will be held in the database.
4) When a proOpt is clicked it will load the corresponding proSOpt's. And if there is any info in question 1 through final action. All this info will be held in the database.
5) When a proSOpt is clicked it will load any info in question 1 through final action. All this info will be held in the database.
The questions and final actions will be specific to the option selected. Most of the time there will be no question information till you get to the proSOpt's.
The next part is changing the options and questions. Someone will be able to fill in all the information from Selected Option Text all the way till final action. Some questions may even be left blank if it is the last question. So when you click "Update Selected Option" it will add all of this information into the database.
Also if they browse for an image. It must open a file selection box. Copy the selected image to the images folder and add the path and filename to the database field.
The last thing is, if ANY text boxes are filled out. When pressing the "Update Selected Option" it must strip all single qoutes before trying to add the info to the database. Otherwise access will act as if it is a column divider. I have a simple function that will do this if you need it.
Simple project yet a lot of repetition in the code. Unless your really good with loops. I also assume you will use a hidden flexgrid or something or that sort to drop access data into. Whatever works is fine.
Source code of course will be required.
Payment via escrow btw.
Bu iş için 3 freelancer ortalamada $37 teklif veriyor
Seems easy, I just can't begin before thursday. Is it possible for you to set some symbolical values in the table so I try with some data? I am working with Visual Basic and designed a complex program to calculate chem Daha Fazla