Looking for a developer who can write a stored procedure/function within PostgreSQL that can be called within VB application. Currently, we have a client/server VB application that has a userid/password form. When a user types in their userid/password it cross references the database to authenticate the user. However, we need added functionality built into the application. The added functionality that needs to be programmed into PGSQL are:
1) Userid not used for 30 days are disabled
2) Password history is maintained to disallow 12 recently used passwords
3) Passwords expire every 30 days
4) Passwords are required to be at least 8 characters long
5) Passwords are stored in encrypted form
6) Passwords are required to have a minimum age of two days before they can be changed
7) Passwords are changed after any help desk password reset
8) New userids not used for five days are suspended
With these rules in place the VB application should be able to call the PG function during login and validate access.
Have checked through your requirements - can deliver quickly for you.
Bu iş için 10 freelancer ortalamada $273 teklif veriyor
Hi, Interested in your project. Please check the PMB. Thanks TVMTECH
Hello, We have gone through your requirements. Please check PMB for details. Thanks and Regards
We all professional team in developing such kind of software, it's easy one, we look forward to hearing from you for further information. Best regards!
I am from Adaptive Infotech Private Limited, Chennai. India. Adaptive Infotech has necessary expertise and can handle this project. For more information, please visit our website [login to view URL]
Hi, Interested in your project. I work for already years with postgreSQL and still more with Visual BASIC. From Argentina Thank Seba.
hi we r a proffesional team working on this type of software.I will send you a demo.