Looking for a developer who can write a stored procedure/function within PostgreSQL that can be called within VB application. Currently, we have a client/server VB application that has a userid/password form. When a user types in their userid/password it cross references the database to authenticate the user. However, we need added functionality built into the application. The added functionality that needs to be programmed into PGSQL are:
1) Userid not used for 30 days are disabled
2) Password history is maintained to disallow 12 recently used passwords
3) Passwords expire every 30 days
4) Passwords are required to be at least 8 characters long
5) Passwords are stored in encrypted form
6) Passwords are required to have a minimum age of two days before they can be changed
7) Passwords are changed after any help desk password reset
8) New userids not used for five days are suspended
With these rules in place the VB application should be able to call the PG function during login and validate access.
Bu iş için 7 freelancer ortalamada $906 teklif veriyor
Quality Guaranteed!, Ready, Escrow, Start asap.
Hi mate. I can do this work for you. Few months back I did the similar work. Please see PMB.
Hi, I can do it for you. Please provide me more details.
Our bid is for really very high quality work that will be made to be upgradable in case you need some upgrades in future. We will always be available for upgrades. Our bid includes six week free technical support. We Daha Fazla
Dear Sirs, Greetings from Gateway Technolabs Pvt. Ltd.!! Gateway TechnoLabs is a Software Outsourcing & Offshore Software Services Company specializing in the business of providing services to its clients globall Daha Fazla
Hi i am independent proffesional programmer, got good experience in pgsql,Oracle. i will write the procedure with tunning query , so that performace will not be a issue for you. Please let me know if we can help each Daha Fazla
Real time, real money. YOu'll see the results and will be able to check from the first days.