Hi, I have 5 programs that I need to get completed using q-basic only. I need it done in 5 days. Payment will be made asap. Thanks.
1. Federal law requires hourly employees be paid “time-and-a-half” for work in excess of 40 hours in a week. For example, if a person’s hourly wage is $8 and he/she works 60 hours in a week, his/her gross pay should be (40 * 8) + (1.5 * 8 * (60 – 40)) = $560
Write a program that requests as input the number of hours a person works in a given week and his hourly wage, and then displays his gross pay.
2. Serendipity Booksellers has a book club that awards points to its customers based on the number of books purchased each month. The points are awarded as follows:
If a customer purchases 0 books, he or she earns 0 points.
If a customer purchases 1 books, he or she earns 5 points.
If a customer purchases 2 books, he or she earns 15 points.
If a customer purchases 3 books, he or she earns 30 points.
If a customer purchases 4 or more books, he or she earns 60 points.
Write a program that asks the user to enter the number of books that he or she has purchased this month and displays the number of points awarded.
3. Write a while loop that lets the user enter a number. The number should be multiplied by 10, and the result assigned to a variable named product. The loop should iterate as long as product is less than 100.
4. Write a program to solve the following problem. Assume the input for a student: name, student number, and three grades. Output the student’s name and an “S” if the average of the three grades is 65 or more. Otherwise (else), output the student’s name, a “U”, and the number of additional points needed for an “S”.
5. A software company sells a package that retails for $99. Quantity discounts are given according to the following table:
100 or more 50%
Write a program that asks the user to enter the number of packages purchased. The program should then display the amount of the discount (if any) and the total amount of the purchase after the discount.