1. Aggregate Summary of Major Results- this report is correct. It filters and calculates correctly.
2. Patients with Adverse Outcomes- this report needs work. It shows the months and the data correctly, but where "Any Apparaent Adverse Event" is there is the number of cases with an adverse outcome and a percentage. The Number and the Percentage show for example (if you choose University all units for July 2006 to April 30 2007 the July 06- 2(1.9%) Sept 0(0%) <--- It is August that contains the zero but the Event header leaves out the month that does not contain data. I would like to see all the months listed for the date range selected. So, this would have July August (and the zero would be listed under the August). There will be no numbers underneath an item that is blank (meaning no data is submitted) or that has a zero. This report also needs to be able to be filtered with the report parameters selected.
[url removed, login to view] Variance- this report needs work. It shows the # of variances for all of the data in the database, it is not filtering for the date range and parameters selected. So, for example if you Choose University 1/1/2006-4/30/2007 (all units) you will see DR ID 2409 lists zero cases with a variance but 5 variance are listed. It looks like the variances are being pulled out of the database without the filter.
4. Review of Expected Process Elements- This report seems to be filtering correctly except I would like it to display all months in the data range specified even if there is no data (it would be the month with blank underneath).
5. I have a second database "Unit Level" with Unit Report for Physician, Unit Report for Nurse, and Unit Report for Outcomes that I need to replace the ones under the database "Test".
6. I need a report created and put in the drop down for the report selection with the parameters to include data entry report. I have a query listed "Data Entry Review", it just needs to be made into a report that can be found in the drop down selection with the parameters.
7. Finally, graphs are wanted to display each of the above reports (run charts for trending analysis). One graph should be "aggregate" of all radiology areas
the second graph should be a line graph, with each line representing a different diagnostic area. The metric should be: # variances reported/#total cases for month. If we put the aggregate data on one graph, that would mean we produce 3 flow graphs: MD aggregate & Nurse aggregate, MD by unit, Nurse by unit. If that last section makes sense to you thank goodness.. because I am having a hard time figuring out what this board is asking.
I had to delete data out of the database to get it to fit, and I couldn't upload the other database "UnitLevel" because of size.
Bu iş için 3 freelancer ortalamada $167 teklif veriyor
Hi, I am an expert in MS-Access. See my PM. Thank you.