Needing somebody to help with a small Excel project that inludes the following:
- This project is a "loan pipeline report" where two users have access to a shared Excel file folder where they input the basic terms of new loan requests in approximately (15) data fields. Prefer input from a database form, rather than a spreadsheet input because there will be ongoing entries from day-to-day and thus I would know how big to make the worksheet, etc. This project will be used to track loans throughout the month with weekly and monthly status reports printed to show which loans are still in process and which have closed, based on the users input of a "closed date" as one of the fields.
- (1) workbook with (2) worksheets.
- Create a database with 15 fields with an input FORM.
- Sample layout of worksheets is available in Excel format though not set up as a database, etc.
- Need to set-up so that users cannot change existing data, only supervisor can do so.
- Setting up project as a shared workbook file with (3) users - (2) regular users and (1) supevisor.
- The second worksheet will capture most of the fields/data fields from the first worksheet and then calculate total fees collected and individual loan officer commissions (basic math = addition,subtraction,multiplication,division)
- Need each worksheet to print independently in nice report format.
28 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 63$ teklif veriyor
Hi! We are Software and Web development company in Kolkata, India. We would like to do this project. It is very simple project. Lets do it. Contact us!!!!! Regards
We are Chennai,india based software [url removed, login to view] looks pretty sinple [url removed, login to view] confident on [url removed, login to view] can finish with in time frame and good quality and support.
Hello, I have alot of exprience of similar jobs and can include a user-friendly Access database from where your data can be entered and the reports generated. Best wishes, AndrewAfresh
Sir, This is Sathyanaryana Somayajula presently working as Team Leader. We are 25 software engineers as a team under 5 managers , leaded by [url removed, login to view] Hari Kumar who is [url removed, login to view] from IIsc Bangalore, M.S(U.S.A), M.S(U.S.A), P Daha fazlası
I am working with Visual basic from more than 4 years and more than 2 years i am working with Microsoft Excel macro programming. I can do your job which you need