Horror novel (+450pp) requires a scary voiceover read plus SOUND EFFECTS and music mixed in. We will provide the scary music soundtrack. You do the whole thing. It does not have to be too complex, just the most obvious sound effects required and music where needed. But not too sparse, should be as brilliantly made as possible as we outsource 4 of these per month.
1) the cleared music
2) the ebook text
1) the reading - scary voiceover, atmospheric and smooth, clean and clear, and no "fluffs" (no mispronounced words, please, as we like to keep our listeners completely riveted to the story) SUPER PROFESSIONALISM
2) mixed in Sound Effects (we can provide some but we're hoping you have them all if possible)
3) mixed in Music (provided by us) - we'll provide a lot of music you can use, you will not be short of great pieces - we own these licenses as we've paid for the music
4) files in the following formats: aif, wav and mp3
5) signed clearance release forms
6) any revisions if required - in the case of technical errors or mis-readings
7) any future revisions if required that are simply us asking for improvements, in which case we will pay for these with pleasure.
The greater the read and the job you do the more you'll get from us, we outsource 4 of these per month and do another 6-8 in-house. We also produce feature films and online serials. A new contact made today secures you future work.
All communications to remain through Freelancer, no Skype communications or chancers. No over the top quotations, please. We're on Freelancer because we can get great value for a good price, so please be competitive.
29 freelancers are bidding on average $611 for this job
Hi cuteness, I'm game if you guys are. Let me know what your client thinks. I do have a few spooky songs up my sleeve. I mean depending on the plot.