This project is to record, edit, and deliver 26 finished voice over files, in .wav format, for an e-Learning project. Project details:
26 finished files, approximately 90 words per file (about 30-60 sec each). Please see attached file.
1-2 hours recording/editing time
SUGGESTED SOFTWARE, EQUIPMENT:
- Audacity (free audio recording/editing software)
- Computer with "mic in" jack
- Good microphone, pre-amp desirable
- Mic connects to pre-amp, which connects to computer via the "mic in" jack.
- Quiet place to record
DELIVERY FILE FORMAT:
16 bit, mono, 44 kHz, uncompressed .wav file format
- No background noises, please
- Please review finished files before delivering, to ensure high quality.
- This is a character part for an online learning course
- Conversational tone.
- Scripts contain medical terminology. Some pronunciation helps are provided, but you need to be available to do re-dos if necessary, to correct pronunciation errors.
- This is NOT a commercial or radio spot, so it's best if you read several sentences together. As long as it's accurate and flows well, no need for lots of post-production editing.
- African American, female, age 40-50
- Can deliver finsihed files in 3 days from project start
- Can deliver revisions (usually fewer than 10 files) within a 24 hour turnaround
Please note that recording for e-Learning is much different than recording for radio commercials. For eLearning voice-vers, you generally only need to do one or two takes per file, so there is much less editing.
Please present your bid as a firm, fixed price. Your bid should be based on an hourly rate. As an example, most of our talent can do 15-20 files per hour. This project should take 1-2 hours to complete.