I'm creating an audio book from an existing novel. Pay is roughly $100 per thousand words completed adequately (throwaway material will not be compensated). The characters have American accents for the most part. Every perspective is first-person. There are quite a few characters, both male and female to voice, but these are the central ones that comprise the majority of the story:
1) female child genius. Level, deep, naive at at points, desperate and suffering. She can speak quickly and accurately about difficult technical elements in such a fashion that it often baffles and disarms others. Numbers haunt her.
2) male voice, police detective, world weary, resentful, vengeful. He has a chip on his shoulder that he’s willing to kill for. His financial problems have become burdensome. He speaks like an angrily, sedately burdened person with a loaded weapon.
3) female voice, raspy, funny, manic, hateful, playful, individual, fire and brimstone rage, mystic, wild, chaotic and gruesome. (In my approximation, the range and contrary elements of this character make her the most difficult to voice--good luck to anyone interested.)
4) female military CO of a rogue organization, roughly 40, efficient, very adept at organizational bureaucracy.
5) male military special ops, masculine, large deep voice, direct, insulting, contemplative and slow to speak in calm situations: still-waters-run-deep sort of person.
Access to recording equipment is %100 required—even if it’s just a quality mic, a dictaphone and a quite place. I’m looking for potential voice actors who are probably building a portfolio and who are passionate about character-driven fiction and who are generally professional (i.e. someone who responds to emails and delivers quality within a deadline).
Samples will be required. If the sampling is inconclusive, more samples may be asked of you.
(*** Upon reviewing some of the proposals, I feel that I should clarify a few things. First, due to the specific locations of the novel, most of the characters have American Midwestern accents—though during the later half of the novel there are several Canadian characters. Second, I feel it’s necessary to mention the adult content of this project. This is not a mean-spirited story in any way, but there are graphic moments that can possibly make one feel uneasy in the way that perhaps certain chapters of American Psycho can make one uneasy. If the idea of reading extreme scenes bothers you, then this project may not be the right fit for you. This project is something I will be working on for many months to come, so I’m definitely looking for a few voice acting contacts.)
Bu iş için 91 freelancer ortalamada $103 teklif veriyor
Hello! Our project management team offer outstanding service quality, and our talent management team will help you source exactly the right English voice for your needs, and at a price that won’t blow your budget. Ou Daha Fazla
Hello, Thank you for reading my proposal. I'm a full-time voice talent with a PRO home studio. I have been in the voice over business for 6 years, working with top brands like Dunkin Donuts, Lowes, McDonald's, and West Daha Fazla
Hi! I am a professional voice artist with well over a decade of experience in radio, TV, commercials, audio production and script writing. I will just love to record whatever you need. I have a powerful, deep, yet clas Daha Fazla
Hi! I'm interested in be a part of your audiobook. I am a theater actor, so I have experience modulating my voice as required. I'm open to consults, advices and changes. Hope to know more about this project!
Hello we have a team of professional voice over artist we will surely satisfy you please ping me back so we discuss thanks