VoIP & C++ Engineer
Bütçe $250-750 USD
We have an open spot for a professional interested in joining an amazing project that takes responsibility of the Design and implementation of end-to-end 911 Call processing!
Candidates should have the skills and experience to quickly integrate the development team and provide design direction.
SofTech Consulting is a visionary tech consultancy focused on transformative cloud development. Leveraging 10+ years of high-level cloud architecture experience, the latest technologies, and an extensive partner network that includes Red Hat, Azure, and other top software providers, our specialized team of advisors helps organizations across North America collaborate more efficiently, achieve tech independence, and speed up end-to-end application development. From microservice implementations to CI/CD pipeline support, we take pride in our ability to take on a wide assortment of complex cloud-based projects and turn tech challenges into positive outcomes.
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will be:
- Produce high-quality code in VoIP backroom environment, desktop telephony solution, and WebRTC telephony implementation using C, C++
- Implement new features and maintenance in Asterisk, Kamailio, and in-house telephony libraries.
- Collaborate with peer software developers to design, develop, and implement industry-leading Web-based call-taking application.
- Participate in all phases of the software development cycle as part of a multi-functional Scrum team.
- Participate in the architecture of a scalable and robust software deployment model.
- Implement and maintain both unit tests and automated functional test coverage.
The right candidate to be part of this project will demonstrate:
- Strong C and C++ development skills in multi-threaded environments.
- Knowledge and experience with Asterisk PBX and related protocols including RTP and SIP.
- Experience building software for Linux, Windows.
- Experience with debugging in VoIP environment, using tools such as wireshark/tshark.
- Experience with distributed systems programming (protocols: TCP/IP, WebSocket).
- Experience contributing to code reviews.
- Ability to effectively work in a team.
The four main stages of getting hired:
- C++ assessment with TDD
- Webcam interview ( The interview will be a half hour in length, with the hiring manager and CEO)
- Background check
Bu iş için 9 freelancer ortalamada $1378 teklif veriyor
Since 2015 I am working in C/C++ programming. So more than 7(seven) years of experience in C/C++ programming. I can build any class, function or method for you. Also expert in data structure building and OOP. Very good Daha Fazla
Nice to talk you softechCop, After reading in detail the requirements of your project and concluding that they match my areas of knowledge and skills, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Anthony Muñoz and I Daha Fazla
Hello, I have core expertise in VOIP, C++ , C# & .Net. I have more than 5 years of VOIP development experience. I work on several projects like yours. Let's connect on chat s I share you my past experience . Thanks,
Hi Greetings! I am available right now for the project discussion and can start the project on an immediate basis. I have understood your project requirement I have7++ experience in design and development. I can ha Daha Fazla