VOIP platform for small businesses
Teslim sırasında ödenir
The budget amount if yearly. Any standard or non specific proposal with the information requested below would be ignored
I need a voip platform that allows me to provide virtual phone service to small companies in the USA. My customers are small new companies, most of them with very basic features request and no more than 2 user each (most of them only 1 user), Features required are:
1. private VoIP phone line (with a local US code)
2. can use to call, text, and check your voicemail from your computer or mobile device.
3. Call Forwarding to any U.S. number,
4. Outbound Caller ID Display with the small business company name
5. Ability to cap the amount of minutes per month for incoming and outgoing
6. Generate usage reports
Each company should not be able to see any configuration or listing from another company as these should be separate. I don’t need a full support multitenant solution, just that one company cannot see anything from another company.
I would also need to configure this platform with a good SIP provider that can also provide the local numbers required.
This is an ongoing project, I need a freelancer that can recommend the better system, implement it and provide support and configuration services for new accounts.
My expectation is to have around 100 different companies so the proposed design/solution should be able to support this and growth. These companies are NOT call centers so call usage would be as any regular office.
I don’t mind if this is a free opensource solution or a paid solution (like 3cx)
I would need your proposal to include the following:
1. What solution do you recommend?
2. Are there any IaaS cost? What are the estimated costs or IaaS requirements?
3. Is this a free or paid solution? Whats the cost monthly or annual?
4. How much would you charge to implement and support this monthly? DO NOT PROVIDE HOURLY RATE, I NEED MONTHLY FEE A ticketing system and your own email address would be provided, support would only be via email or ticket
5. What makes you the best fit for this project?
6. Any recommendation on good, cheap and reliable SIP providers?
Proje NO: #37226184