This concept will need to be applied to both the Receive and Transfer forms. Please note clarification below for password protected portion.
1. User enters several lines of materials
2. user presses print
3. prompt opens "Did all labels print correctly, Yes or No?"
4. If "Yes" is clicked all line are locked for editing.
5. If "No" is clicked, the reprint fields may be filled in as necessary. repeat steps 2-4.
6. After user has verified tags have printed successfully a new prompt opens "Do you have more inventory to add to this purchase order, Yes or No?"
7. If "No" is clicked, the file is exported.
8. If "Yes" is clicked, new lines maybe added, repeat steps 2-8
Add a status to received items containing Entered, Print Completed, Print Incomplete, Awaiting Export, and Exported
Add a facility to add new inspection notes to products (protected by password) I NEED A PASSWORD REQUIRED TO ADD A NEW SKU FROM THE FORM, NOT INSPECTION NOTES, INSPECTION NOTES SHOULD BE ADDED WITHOUT A PASSWORD.
One other thing that handicaps me a little is I may periodically update inspection notes from a spread sheet. I don't know how to do this in a table with just ID's, I am more used to a two column table with both the SKU and NOTES present, just need advice on how to handle this.
I also need to add a DESCRIPTION field to the DB for SKU's in the same manner that NOTES field works so that when an SKU is entered the usere is presented with both a description of what it should be and notes of specific damage to check for. Please note that both of these fields are global to the SKU's, and not specific to each transaction. Both need to be editable by the user.
The SKU and WAREHOUSE tables also needs to be restricted from having duplicate rows.