HOW TO TRANSLATE FEX
1. Find and download language file of your native language here [url removed, login to view]!666442459462
2. Open downloaded file in Notepad or any code editor (like [url removed, login to view])
3. Find non-translated strings (in English)*, translate them and replace the original texts keeping the structure**
3. Check the code at [url removed, login to view] (paste your content in editor window and hit "Validate"). If your code is not valid, please correct it and try again. Once your code is valid, copy and paste it to the file, save the file and send it to us.
* Which string NOT to translate?
You don't need to translate:
- strings not in English (just keep Russian strings as they are);
- 'null' strings (keep them as they are, too);
- strings for IDs, that contain word "shara" (local promo texts)
**How to keep the structure?
We use JSON files for storing textual content
Every JSON file contains three types of data:
- ID (name)
- value (the text string itself)
- some technical stuff (quotes, colons, and braces).
It looks like this:
rewrite only "value" part - it should be enclosed in quotes and followed by comma (the last string in the document has no comma after it).
- Strings in English are replaced by strings in your native language
- Rewritten strings are still quoted and followed by commas
- There is no redundant text (like comments or original text in English) after rewritten phrase or sentence
- Edited content is valid according to [url removed, login to view]
Bu iş için 5 freelancer ortalamada $10/saat teklif veriyor