Looking to hire forum posters. This job pays $50 USD. Compensation is $[url removed, login to view] per post. DO NOT BID OVER $50 FOR THIS JOB. I WILL IMMEDIATELY REJECT IT BECAUSE THIS ONLY PROVES TO ME THAT YOU CAN NOT FOLLOW WRITTEN INSTRUCTIONS! This job MUST begin within 48 hours after you accept it. If you can not begin working within 48 hours of accepting this job, then DO NOT BID ON IT. It's that easy. If work does not begin within 48 hours, then the job will be cancelled and GAF will be notified.
The forum is about 1966-77 Ford Bronco vehicles so all posts must be about this vehicle. I will provide you with usernames and passwords to access the forums.
This job requires completion of the following...
1. Receive 15 usernames (from me).
2. Start at least 50 new threads. More threads is okay, but the minimum is 50.
3. Make a total of 333 new posts with a minumum of 20 words per post.
4. You MUST post daily (at least five times per day -- no more than 10 times per day).
5. The job must be completed no sooner than 35 days and no longer than 70 days after acceptance.
To keep this job organized, I would like you to follow this simple posting schedule, but I will not be strict about it:
MON: Start between three and five new threads with different users at various times throughout the day.
TUE: Make between five and 10 replies to any threads throughout the day.
WED: Make between five and 10 replies to any threads throughout the day.
THU: Start between three and five new threads with different users at various times throughout the day.
FRI: Make between five and 10 replies to any threads throughout the day.
SAT: Make between five and 10 replies to any threads throughout the day.
Some restrictions to follow...
1. One user can not make an unbalanced majority of the posts. The posts should be semi-evenly dispersed between the users. I won't be counting but I trust you to use your judgement.
2. Posts need to show some (even if it's very minimal) knowledge on the subject. I will not give credit for bogus posts.
3. The majority of posts must be in specific topics, however an occassional post in the 'General Chat' or 'Member Introduction' or any other off-topic area is allowed.
4. Posts about vehicles other than 1966-77 Broncos do not count. These forums are about 1966-77 Broncos and that's what the posts should be about.
5. It's not mandatory for all users, but I do expect some of the posts to have proper grammar. Posts that are done in all CAPS or all lowercase look bad and make the forums look bad.
6. Do NOT post every question in the 'General Questions' area. Determine what your topic is about and post in that section. Example: if you have a question about batteries, then post it in the 'Electrical' section. If you have a question about tires, then post it in the 'Tires' section.
7. Do NOT make posts in rapid succession. Example: if a thread is started at 12:00, I do NOT want to see a reply to that thread at 12:01, and then another reply at 12:02 and another reply at 12:03. All posts in a single thread MUST be at least one hour apart.
8. Do NOT post only to the threads that you start. There are over 250 threads on these forums. You are encouraged to post replies to any of them even if they are several months old.
I don't condone plagiarism, but feel free to search the internet (even other forums about the same vehicle) for things to post about. I will provide you a list of links to give you ideas of what you can write about.
All payments are made through PayPal. I will pay you $10 immediately after the first 100 posts are finished. I will pay you $10 immediately after the second 100 posts are finished. I will pay you the remaining $30 after the final 133 posts are finished.
I hope this is a job we can work together on. I am a friendly person who appreciates good e-mail communication. It may sound like I am being strict with all of these rules, but this is only because the people I hired in the past did not follow my requests very well. If you can do a good job and post accordingly, then I will certainly hire you again in the future.