This job is for posting messages graphic design, multimedia, image editing oriented discussion forums
(Photoshop editing, adobe flash editing and similar sites). The specific article needs to be promoted. The article in question is [url removed, login to view]
We are 1 year young medium size tutorials listing website with approximately 3000 visitors daily.
- the text should vary slightly every time you post. Copying and pasting same text 50 times is not good. You'll have to rearrange sentences a bit or use different words.
- postings need to be at least a few sentences long.
- before you post we would like to approve the generic part of your text.
- preferably we would like to approve the list of sites that you are going to post in.
- we will need report on each post. Either link to the post or the screenshot (we understand that in some forums posts are moderated before appearing on live).
Please give us a quote per post. I'd like a quote for 50 initial posts as a trial to make sure you understand what I want. If I like your work, I will likely have you continue.
After chatting with bidders I noticed that half don't know what they are required to do. So, I will only consider bidders who will PM to me answers to the following questions:
1.Could you give me example of 3 forums you would post if you win the project.
2.Could you write an example of the message you are going to post in forums.
3.Do you fully understand what we are trying to achieve as a result of this short campaign? If Yes, then state it (hint: it's not to promote the site in general).
BY REQUEST HERE IS MORE CLARIFICATION:
This particular project is to post different posts on other graphic related forums under the name of our website and the signature to include our website and let users know that we are looking for Forum Moderator/Admin for our forum and that this position implies revenue sharing (moderators will have their own ads placed in our forums that belongs only to them). The message will have to include the link to our blog post were we explain moderator position in more details.