I need an experienced Ebay seller or Yahoo auction seller to help me to sell retro PC games re-released with the unique selling point that they now work on Windows XP, to be sold on Ebay and other auctions sites primarily based in the USA, such as Yahoo auctions and Amazon
1. The individual must have an Ebay seller account, or an account with Yahoo or Amazon.
2. The individual must list the products on his or her ebay account.
3. The individual has a low flat rate price to pay for each item sold the rest of the sale price is the individual's profit
4. I have set up a website to manage the orders, the individual will place their orders and pay for them via this website
5. There is almost 100 titles available, the individual must list at least half of these to qualify for the project.
6. The individual must be based in the United States, there are many USA only auction sites and I want to take full advantage of them.
HOW IT WORKS
The individual will help me by listing the various retro PC games on their ebay account and will be receiving payments for them directly to their paypal account (or other payment method). I have a full catalog of HTML designed to just copy and paste into the Ebay (or Yahoo etc) auction description field which will be made available to the individual.
When a purchase is made, upon payment being received, an order is to be placed on my website and paid for and the item will be dispatched immediately to the customer.
Any profit over the initial cost that I ask for, (the cost will be made available to the individual before taking the project on) will be purely the individual's profit, leaving the choice of how much to sell the item for and how much profit you want to make, for the individual to decide.
Please be aware this is just open for placeholder bids, the bid amount is N/A, this is an opportunity for the individual as well as myself
Please PM me for any other details needed
5 freelancers are bidding on average $57 for this job
My Ebay account has a perfect buyer/seller rating and I am very experienced with selling all sorts of items. I would like to get started on this project immediately. I look forward to hearing from you.