SEO, craig’s list, ad posting etc wanted – multiple future projects
Please read the entire post, ask question if you need something to be clarified before bidding.
THIS IS A POST FOR THE ORIGINAL PROJECT, ONE SITE / BUSINESS THAT NEEDS PROMOTION.
ADDITIONAL 10 OTHER, WITH SAME NEEDS / REQUIREMENTS TO COME IN THE FUTURE, DEPENDING ON THE OUTCOME OF THIS PROJECT.
- One way (non-reciprocal) links only PR3+ for 80% of this project and PR4+ for 20%, no link exchanges.
- Links must be permanent, which remain active and not dissapear after a few weeks.
- Links should be search engine friendly and must be manually submitted.
- No link farms, link exchanges, forums, directories, blogs or comment submission, strictly no FFA's, pharmacy, illegal, porn, violent, or hate-based sites, guestbook’s, classifieds, dynamic links, spam sites, or generally black hat links.
- All links must be indexed by robots and may not be blacklisted by Google/Yahoo.
- One link per IP/domain.
- The linking page must have less than 30 outbound links.
- Link pages must be static (No string parameters, session ID's etc.).
- Links must contain our target anchor text, or keyword variations thereof.(ALT/TITLE )
- All links must be indexable by Googlebot and may not have any page restrictions like rel="nofollow", [url removed, login to view] blocking, framed or cloaked pages, flash pages etc.
- Link page must have PR3+ or PR5+ and a recent Google cache; no less then 30 days old.
- No hidden links. All links must be visible and readable.
- No sites using dynamically generated links, MouseOvers or other PageRank-hoarding tricks.
- Staggered deployment of the links to avoid any penalties: Don't place all links at once.
- All links should be free and not paid links.
- All links shouldn't appear in a paid links slot such as: "sponsored" links, advertisers, links, ads or any other slot links that will show the search engines that it is a paid link.
- All Links have to be on sites, which are NOT penalized or banned by Google.
- No use of Automated software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis or others).
- Links Must be from different, geographically diverse, Class-C IP Addresses.
- All links will point to one domain.
- Links from websites that already contain a link to our site will not be counted.
- Links may be DMOZ links, .gov sites given payment bonuses.
- I reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable.
- English language sites for a minimum of 90% we will consider sites in German, Spanish, French, Arabic, but those will have to be approved first
- No search spam
- No scraper sites, mirror sites, link farms or free for all link exchanges
- No link schemes
- No blog comments
- No blog and ping sites
- No classified ads
- No article submission sites
- No guest books
- Please suggest an anchor text for the links, and they will have to have that anchor text
- The page should obviously be indexed by google and have a pagerank of at least 3, this means THE PAGE THE LINK IS ACTUALLY ON (which means I won't accept links on any page, actual page my link is on has to be PR3 or above)
- Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted.
2. ARTICLE POSTING
- 40 articles will be provided to you and each one will need to be posted at least 2 times
3. DIRECTORY SUBMISSION
- please provide a number of relevant directories that you can submit a service business web site to, hospitality NOT hospital service company
- must be subject relevant, topic-specific
- high PR directories
4. CRAIGS LIST POSTING
- need to post 150 times per day, we will provide cities and headings
- please only bid if you have an existing system (automatic, semi-automatic) for bulk posting on craigs list.
- you also must have extensive past experience in doing bulk postings in craigs list.
- if you don't have a solid strategy to use multiple/different IP addresses then please don't bid on the job
5. CLASSIFIED AD SUBMISSION.
- need to submit AD COPY to classified ad web sites relevant to our business
- AD COPY will be provided
- When bidding please provide the number of relevant classified ad web sites you can post to
6. PRESS RELEASE SUBMISSIONS.
- need to submit PRESS RELEASES to PR web sites relevant to our business
- PRESS RELEASES will be provided.
- When bidding please provide the number of relevant PR web sites you can post to
- please let us know about you experience with similar to the above project in ONE SENTENCE
- we will need a report in excel format which will be provided to you
8. WE MAY NEED KEYWORD SUGGESTIONS
Provider will have to follow the rules below, if you are unable to follow the rules please DO NOT BID:
1. please do not bid if you are unable to provide the services listed above 1-8 within the posted budget.
2. please do not bid just to let us know that YOU can not do it within the budget, the budget is not negotiable
3. please do not spam for additional services as the information will not be looked at
4. there is no necessity in writing 2 pages of description for what you can and can not do, it will probably not be read, we have thousands of pages of info to go through – PLEASE BID only IF YOU CAN DO WHATS LISTED IN # 1-8 and you can follow the rules
5. the links provided by you via reporting sheet will be verified
6. we reserve the right to have some PR and other links replaced if those do not comply with our business requirements, however the number may be very small if a professional handles this project
7. please post site addresses you have done this type of work for via PMB
8. please post via PMB three links of sites, which you think are relevant to start with
9. please let us know how you track rankings, directory submissions, etc.
10. we will pay once the complete project has been finished and I will deposit the bid amount to GAF escrow account.
Thank you for your patience and interest. Good luck.