50 one-way links from cruising/charter/tourism/travel industry (not reciprocal or blocked robots), permanent, PR3 or above.
All links must fit the following criteria:
1. Must be on PR3 to PR10 pages (No directories relevant, discussion boards or articles sites)
2. Must be quality links (no link Farms, FFA's, guest books, web rings or paid sites, gambling , porn, adult material or dating sites)
3. At least 50% must be PR3+ sites and be related to the tourism industry.
4. Must use anchored text of my choicea will be discussed.
5. Must give reports on project status every week. (a list of links) and the project must complete within 30 days.
6. Manually submissions.
7. No blacklisted or Spam sites
8. Permanent links only
9. One link per site (IP). No duplicate links on any web site
10. No more than 30 out going links on the page on which my will appear.
11. Be relevant to website being promoted. Relevant links only!!
12. Page link can be found must be able to be indexed by search engines, not redirects, or dis-allowed.
13. You must have examples of previous work.
14. You will not participate in any commercial web rings or link exchange programs like [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc.
You will need to send me in Excel sheet with all sites you have placed my links, site name, Google PR and date submitted. When you get me 50 valid and approved links i will send the money as per your bid.
I keep the right to reject links that are unappropriate, not according to above criteria.
Payment made once all links are verified.
Payment via GetAFreelancer ONLY.
There are few more running sites that need adjustments/maintenance so I am looking for occasional cooperation with reliable and capable provider.
A great package = experience + an excellent offer! Please View PMB for further details!
Bu iş için 7 freelancer ortalamada $85 teklif veriyor
Hello sir i build links one way with webdirectory submissions. We can discuss details on pmb. Regards
With thousands of sites out there, it takes time and efforts to choose web sites to exchange links that are relevant to the subject of your web site to maintain the interest level of your visitors. They all require a l Daha Fazla