Hello, i need 300 links for a new website of mines. Roughly 70% can come from article directories, but teh remaining 30% must come from websites with a pr pf at least 2. The good news is, i alrady have the articles written for you, so you just have to do your thing and submit them to article directories. However, for the remaining links, they have to come from websites within my niche. 50% of teh payment will be sent with half of the work is done, and then the remaining will be sent when the project is completed. Thanks and have a great day.