I need 50 high quality links for a UK investment reference/education website. The site is two years old and has a current PR of 5. This is a pilot to see how outsourcing link building works, and I hope to offer a lot more work like this in the future.
2) Each links must be on a page with a Google PR of 3+ and been added to the Google cache within the last month. I will waive the cache requirement where it is reasonable to do so.
3) No links from domains or class C IP blocks that already link to us.
4) Links must be from pages that contain relevant content - they should be about investment or related topics (e.g. accounting or economics). NO mortgage or personal loan sites, or mortgage or personal loan sections/pages on larger sites.
5) At least half the links should be from sites with a .uk domain name, or that are hosted in the UK (if the IP shows as UK in Maxmind's Geoip light or a similar database I agree to, then it meets the second condition)
6) At least half the links should be deep links to content pages. No more than 5 links to any one page. NB, these links are expected to be to pages that explain terms and concepts, so it should not be difficult to find sites on which such links will be natural. These links must have relevant link text. This will usually mean the page title or a part of it - given the reference nature of the site, this should not be too difficult.
7) No links from user generated content - forum posts, comments etc.
8) Links must be permenant and non-reciprocal.
9) No link farms, automated linking, webrings, directories etc.
Good quality, well known, directories (e.g. Dmoz) are an exception, but please agree such targets with me beforehand.
10) No scam, spam, illegal, obscene or gambling sites.
11) Links must be from English language pages.
12) No sites that cloak or otherwise use black hat techniques.
13) Links must be permanent, and must not be, or look like, paid links.
14) No links that will gradually lose visibility and thus page rank - e.g. blog posts that will move from the front page to archives. This is waived if the site has a PR of 5+, and the site structure will ensure that the page will move no more than 3 clicks from the front page.
15) No more than 25 outgoing links per page.
16) No spam, or other inethical/bad PR behaviour in generating the links.
17) You must provide a list of the link urls, and url linked to. This should be in plain text, csv or tsv format.
18) You should have previous experience of non-spammy link building.
My main aim is to ensure good quality links from relevant sites. Please PM with some description of how you expect to deliver this.
I reserve the right to delay release of payment, or part of payment, for up to 60 days to ensure that links are genuinely permanent.
The relevance of the new links is crucial. I want to new links to look as much as possible like natural links. I also need bidders to tell me something about how they intend to build links, so I can be sure that they will be working in a way likely to meet my aims.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $198 for this job
We will do the projects as per your requirements. We have professional team for software development, web designs, development & seo, link building, php, asp.net