I requesting paid sign-ups to my website.
The cost to the visitor is $5.00 or less, depending on the program that they choose, so the the offers are extremely marketable.
The requirements of the person signing-up:
- Originate from a unique IP address within the USA.
- Must have a valid credit card for the $5.00 or less fee.
- They must stay a member of the site for a minimum of 7 days, at which time they must personally call in to cancel should they desire to do so but should not mention an incentive site (although this is allowed it is discouraged to use as a reason for cancellation).
- Must be in the USA and have a valid US address.
- Must allow cookies
Restrictions as to promotion to the winner:
- Absolutely no SPAM - a single spam complaint could potentially shut down the site.
- No entering the sign-up yourself, all sign-ups must be from the CC holder themselves and from a unique IP address.
Your bid include charge per sign-up.
Due to the increasing credit card fraud and the potential for fraudulent sign-ups a 30/70 split on payout should be expected. Example: if you generate 100 sign-ups and bid $1 you should expect a payment of $30 within 7 days and $70 upon complete validation of the sign-up, usually take about 30 days.
It is recommended that IP address be tracked on your end, as full stats on each visitor and sign-up are tracked and archived on my end.
References are preferred (aka feedback on GAF)
Confidential (if need be) discloser of promotion techniques must be laid out in advance along with blue print of how you plan to accomplish the project is required. Saying "I'm a pro and I can help" in your bid will get you nowhere, please be detailed in your response.
After a successful campaign by the winner expect talks of continuing the relationship and potentially working deals up to 100,000 sign-ups over the course of time - along with future marketing projects.
I'm a legitimate business owner and expect the same from the bidder - integrity is critical and key to a long term relationship.
Website will be made available to potential candidates, no adult content, gambling, warez, illegal activities or content that can be perceived as unprofessional or illicit is promoted by my business.