We are focused on getting QUALITY links! We will carefully review links for quality. We are looking to develop a long-term, ongoing relationship with a high-quality link-builder. Give us quality links, and we will reward you with a lot of business in the future.
Generate 100 one-way, incoming links from RELEVANT .edu and .gov sites with Google PR2 or higher
1. No link farms, link-exchange programs, forums, blogs, web directories, "add a link," or articles submissions. Strictly no FFA's, gambling, pharmacy, illegal, porn, violent, or hate-based, guestbooks, classifieds, dynamic links, spam sites, or generally "black hat" links.
2. No more than 30 links per week to be added AND no more than 100 links per month.
3. All links must be indexed by robots, not blacklisted from Google.
4. One link per IP, one link per domain.
5. The linking page cannot have more than 30 outbound links.
6. All links must be static, plain, standard "a href" type links (no "cgi," etc.) and direct using the anchor text we will provide. Upon awarding contract, we will provide you with anchor text, destination URL, and keyword descriptions.
7. All links must be indexable by googlebot. No rel="nofollow", [url removed, login to view] blocking and the like.
8. Link page must have a recent Google cache (i.e. no less then 30 days old).
9. No hidden links. All links must be visible and readable.
10. No sites using dynamically generated links, mouse-overs, or other PageRank-hoarding tricks.
11. No link exchange programs, reciprocals, or web rings - they must be one-way links.
12. Links must not be from framed pages or cloaked links.
14. Links cannot be on "flash sites" or pages, or on sites with frames.
15. All links should be free and not paid links.
16. The links cannot appear in a "paid links" slot such as: "sponsored" links , advertisers, links, ads or any other slot links that will show the search engines that it is a paid link.
17. All links must be on sites which are NOT penalized or banned by Google.
18. All links must be NEW. Links from websites that already link to my site will not be counted.
19. The page containing the link must be listed in Google's Cache.
20. No use of automated software (e.g. Zeus, Arelis, or others).
21. Links must be permanent and remain active (see payment terms below). No expiring links or links that will be removed.
22. I reserve the right to cancel any link if I do not find it to be suitable.
23. No links from adult content, gambling, viagra, pharmacy, indecent, or questionable websites. Linking page also cannot have any of these types of links on it.
24. No spamming for link exchange.
25. Links must be on relevant sites only. After awarding the project, we will give further instruction on what types of sites are considered "relevant."
26. Links must be from .edu or .gov sites.
You will provide an excel spreadsheet containing exact URL of linking page (clickable hyperlink), site name, site type, Google PR, and IP address.
25 % of the total payment will be made when 25 links are verified, another 25% when the next 25 links are verified AND have stayed online for a minimum of 4 weeks. Another 25% for the last 50 links are verified. The last 25% when all links have remained active and permanent for at least 4 weeks. No payment will be made if the criteria detailed above are not met.
Remember, we are focused on the QUALITY of links. Give us quality links, and we'll send you lots more work next month and into the future.