I am looking add 2-4 fulltime one-way link builders to my team and am seeking a quality provider who can manage this for me. Please read and respond to the following information below, it's important.
All links must be one-way, quality, and on-topic. In particular they must keep the following conditions or payment will not be received.
- If you obtain unrelated links from common link exchange sites like [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] you will receive NO payment.
- Links must meet my PR requirements, in most cases this will be PR2-PR5
- Links MUST be from related, on-topic sites. This means the main topic of the website must be related to the client website, for example finance links on finance sites, health links on health sites and so on. Links URLs sich as [url removed, login to view] - for example adding a finance link onto a finance links page on an unrelated website - is absolutely unacceptable.
- Related sites for one-way links should be sourced BY HAND.
- Link page should have no more than 40 outgoing links.
- You must keep deadlines. If you miss a deadline you will not receive payment for the client website in question.
- I reserve the right to withhold payment for any link.
- Bidding on this project means you have agreed to these conditions.
PAYMENT & HOURS
I'm looking to pay around $500/month per link builder, which for a company worker is a great salary in many countries. Each link builder should be able to get a minimum of 500 links per month, that is roughly 25 links/day working Monday-Friday. For anexperienced link builder I believe this is a very reasonable amount of work.
Provider must be able to communicate in near fluent English and have a convincing, ethical approach in all their business dealings. Client satisfaction is important, and comes before financial gain. Provider must above all:
- provide quality work
- be reliable & honorable
Provider should also have a strong ethical code and not work on any gambling, adult or other non-family-friendly websites. Emails should be checked and answered within 24 hours, even at weekends, but link builders only need to work Monday-Friday. Finally you should have the flexibility to provide between 500-3000+ links every month.
Link projects will start off slow with a few projects of around 20-100 links each to test your skills. If you can keep the conditions above then work will increase substantially, with an estimated 2000+ links/month. Regardless of increase or decrease in work amount, the above quality conditions must be kept.
I very much look forward to finding a quality provider and forging a mutually beneficial relationship. Thankyou and good luck!