120 Inbound links in three months (PR 2+)
We are looking to get extra 120 inbound links from English websites that relate to the topic of US federal disability retirement (disability retirement for federal workers, non-military).
*** PLEASE READ ALL REQUIREMENTS BEFORE BIDDING *** DON’T WAST YOUR TIME BY JUST BIDDING (without paying attention to our requirements), AND PLEASE DON’T WASTE EITHER ONLY.
Serious replies only. We’ll consider all of them. Bids with short comments such as “we can do it for $” will be ignored. We’ll want to see evidence you have at least read this posting.
We’ll like to have this job done in a 3-month period, adding these links in an evenly fashion (e.g. not more than 40 links per month, and positively, not more than 15 links in any week).
These links must come from diverse Google Page Rankings, broken down more or less in the following structure:
1) PageRank 5+ at least 20% of all links
2) Page Rank 3+ at least 40% of all links.
3) The rest of the links should come from Page Ranks of at least 1 (PR 1). A few PR 0 will be accepted, but please don’t push it too hard (about 5%, at most).
We prefer pre-approval of all websites (where links to our website will be generated). For this purpose, please submit an excel spreadsheet containing Link site exact URL (clickable hyperlink) and site names. If you would NOT like to go through this pre-approval process, you might proceed at your own risk, but we’ll reserve the right to cancel any link that doesn’t meet below criteria. We try to be fair and balanced, so if you do pay attention to rules from the beginning, we should accept all links. Still, we deserve the right not to accept any rule not meeting below criteria.
1) NOT MORE THAN 10% OF LINKS SHOULD COME FROM ARTICLES SUBMISSIONS WEBSITES (we already got plenty of these types of links!). If you plan to submit an article, you must send me the article for pre-approval (see top requirements for more details). We could supply an article for this purpose. We don’t mind variety of links, but in general we have already done this type of article submission links, so we are not really excited about repeating the same link model.
2) NOT MORE THAN 10% OF LINKS SHOULD COME FROM WEB DIRECTORIES OR SEARCH engines (we already got plenty of these types of links too!). If you plan to submit to an article, you must send me the name and URL of directory for pre-approval (see top requirements for more details). Also, directories must be related to general topics such as disability, retirement of US federal workers (non-military).
3) NOT MORE THAN 20% OF LINKS SHOULD COME FROM MESSAGES OR COMMENTS IN BLOGS AND/OR FORUMS. If you plan to do so, these messages should be posted in websites that deal with issues of disability, retirement, or US federal workers (non-military). You must send us a list of possible website for pre-approval (see top requirements for more details).
4) If you get links from a personal type of home pages (e.g. geocities) from a home page, you’ll get DOUBLE credit (one link counting as two links) as long as the home page has been there for 3+ years and has been indexed by Google. THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE LINKS FROM GUESS BOOKS, WHICH ARE NOT PERMITED. The link should also be in a links section of the home page. And (most important) the home page should be related to a topic about disabilities, disability retirement, or US federal workers (such as postal workers, not military).
5) If you get a link from a US non-profit organization, you’ll get a TRIPLE credit per link (one link equivalent to tree links). From a US federal government organization (no state), you’ll get a credit of FOUR TIMES the link (one of such links will count as 4 links).
STANDARD SEO RULES (also very important):
1. No link farms and link-exchange programs. And strictly no FFA's, gambling, pharmacy, illegal, porn, violent, or hate-based, guestbook’s, classifieds, dynamic links, spam sites, or generally black hat links.
2. All links must be indexed by robots, not blacklisted from Google.
3. One link per IP/domain
4. The linking page has to have no more than 30 outbound links.
5. All links must be static, plain, standard a href type links (no cgi etc...) and direct using provided anchor text
6. Al links must be indexable by googlebot. no rel="nofollow", [url removed, login to view] blocking and the like
7. Link page must have a recent Google cache; no less then 30 days old.
8. No hidden links. All links must be visible and readable.
9. No sites using dynamically generated links, MouseOvers or other PageRank-hoarding tricks.
10. Non-reciprocal links only. One way links although 3 way exchanges are fine
11. Staggered deployment of the links to avoid any penalties (over 3 months)
12. Links should not be from framed pages or cloaked links
14. Links not be through a redirect script
15. Links should not be on Flash sites or pages
16. All links should be free and not paid links.
17. All links shouldn't appear in a paid links slot such as: "sponsored" links , advertisers, links, ads or any other slot links that will show the search engines that it is a paid link.
18. All Links have to be on sites which are NOT penalized or banned by Google
19. All links have to be new, links from websites that already link to my site will not be counted
20. Page containing link must be listed in Google's Cache
21. NO USE OF AUTOMATED SOFTWARE (e.g., Zeus, Arelis or others)
22. Links must be permanent and remain active.
23. Links must be from USA (a couple of mistakes will be forgotten as long as websites are still in English).
24 All links will point to one domain.
25 The anchor text (or title, description) will be different for site, and will have several options
26. I reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable.
27. No links from adult content, gambling, pharmacy, indecent, or questionable websites.
28. No spamming for link exchange.
FORM OF PAYMENTS:
WE PREFER PAYING PAYPAL. If another form of payment is needed, please let me know.
1) End of first month, we’ll pay 25% of total. 40 links done. About/Aprox. 7 links PR5+ and 10 links PR3+ should be done at this point.
2) End of second month, we’ll pay 25% of total. Also 40 links done in total by then about/aprox 7 links PR5+ and 10 links PR3+ should be done at this second month.
3) At the end of third month, all the links with above requirenments should be done. At this point we’ll paid other 25%.
4) To ensure links are permanent, 25% of total links will be paid at the end of 4th month. Any disappeared link should be replaced by one of similar quality.
You will provide an excel spreadsheet containing Link site exact URL (clickable hyperlink) , Site Name, Site Type, Google Page Rank and IP address.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $1057 for this job
A great package = experience + an excellent offer! Please View PMB for further details!
Hi...Please check PM for a good , intresting deal... regards Joban
Hello BlackPuma,We are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and a professionally managed IS0 9001:2000 Web Design and Internet Marketing Company with 6 offices in 3 continents. The SEO team at Sebiz Infotech consists of Daha Fazla
Hi, I'm JC and I'm heading a team of expert link builders, webmaster supports, programmers and web/graphic designers from the Philippines. I do believe that we can do the job. We can follow all of your instructions to Daha Fazla
ur requirements will fullfill and u get 100 percent satisfaction
Thank you for taking the time to read our bid. TechWave is based out of Southern California making it easier to contact us 27/7. We bring nothing but great results to the table, Harry Abramson (310.838.3278 ext. 107) Daha Fazla