I require a SEO Specialist/Link Building Online marketing Specialist.
I have a UK clothing website that is already in the search engines, but needs link building, so the site gets higher for keywords. I require an SEO guru to carry out a full marketing strategy on the site.
What I am looking for is a detailed breakdown on how you will carry out Online Marketing on :-
1. Site as it is, with ideas for changes
2. Continual Monthly Basis
Please take this into mind when bidding.
This site was launched 3 months but i need keyqords for the pages (and research), Link building with pr 4+ sites.
Link Building Criteria
All links must fit the following criteria:
1. Must be on google PR3+ or greater pages on trusted sites. (No Seo sites, Directories relevant discussion boards, Link Pages/directories unless PR3+ or articles sites)
2. Must be quality links (no link Farms, FFA's, blogs, guest books, web rings or paid sites no gambling , pharmacy, porn or dating sites).
3. Must use anchored text of my choice.
4. Must give weekly reports on project Status detailing the URL of each link
5. No automated submissions, must be manually submitted
6. No blacklisted or Spam sites
7. No dynamically generated links
8. One link per site (IP). and not on the same C Blocks, No duplicate links on any web site
9. Page from the link is provided should not have more than 30 outbound links.
10. Be relevant to website being promoted. Relevant links only! ( Related Sites ) but not direct competitors.
11. Page link can be found, must be able to be indexed by search engines, NOT redirects, or dis-allowed, NOFOLLOW ect.
12. Only White hat techniques.
13. Create accounts on DMOZ, blogger, about and more.
14. anchor keywords and keyword phrases will be provided, be competing 1 million website for each keyword. Analyze competitor websites, and give suggestion on what we can do to compete.
15. Suggest Onpage Optimization techniques if needed to improve keyword rankings with search engines.
16. All links must be from related sites.
17. Create a good [url removed, login to view] which addresses spiderability.
I have the option to disapprove links that are unacceptable.
The winner of this bid will be the one who has real expertise in this arena, can reply with detailed description of how they intend to give the site as much coverage as possible and can show examples of previous success for a fair bid price!
If you are successful and things work out - I will use you regularly for continious promotional work and making money for you will not be a problem anymore - so please take this into consideration when bidding - I want to work with someone for the long term.
I can supply articles for syndication and i am looking for people with experience in the following
MANUAL Search Engine Submission
In your bid please tell me what results you would expect and a DETAILED outline of your proposal - 1 line replies WILL not be accepted!
I am looking for proven results that can be seen!
If you have any questions, email me.
It is important that we agree on the keywords we require top on, and we track these on a weekly basis!
Please do not bid if you are not able to complete this with the idea of continuing on a quarterly basis. I have had 3 winners on GFL before, and they have not completed in the time they say they could, therefore i require the winner to complete within an agreed timescale and work together for the success of the website.