I run a small online business and am seeking the services of an experienced Web Marketing person to be my consultant. While I am no dunce when it comes to online business, I still require up to date advice so we can give the best possible service to our clients. If the right candidate is willing I would like to include you as a part of my web team.
While I have experience in Web and Print Design, Copyrighting, Marketing and some knowledge in programming, I am Primarily a Web Manager. I believe you’re only as good as your team and I take great care in hand picking them.
I need someone who can keep their wits about them, be calm and collective when situations get tough and be happy to do the work your required to do. If the situation comes up lemons, you turn it into lemonade. When a wall presents itself, you come up with several ways to climb it.
Please make your bid for initially 2 hours of work. Note however this may not be all in one go. I only require a few things from candidates.
1) Do not give me a sales pitch - I simply don’t have time to read it and will ignore it.
2) Please don’t send me a formal job application letter either; I want to know how you think not how well you can use your vocabulary.
2) You need to be able to read, write, speak and understand English very well. I need my team and prospective clientele to be able to understand you.
3) You MUST be easy to work with. I don’t want someone who is difficult and too set in their ways.
5) You need to be upto date with web marketing, promotion and seo tactics and strategies. I am experienced in these areas so I will know if your not.
4) You need to be able to respond to emails promptly, this doesn’t mean i expect you to be sitting online 24/7. Emails and Skype are our favoured tools of communication, however I can also be contacted by mobile, fax and carrier pigeon.
6) a sense of humour is a bonus :p online work can sometimes be dragging,
7) I NEED YOU NOW!
What I offer:
A great and diverse team to work with !!
Interesting and diverse jobs.
If a particular project goes exceedingly well or is finished well before schedule, those who worked on it will get rewarded.
Finally - Sad to say I am on a low budget but in saying that would rather pick the best person for the task rather than the best bid.
Melissa Larson (Mel)
SilverNet - The e-Business Revolution
Design | Develop | Manage | Support