We are looking to launch a strong international affiliate program for our retail site www.jepago.com. We are looking for someone who has strong experience in affiliate marketing to help us construct the program elements and policies, manage the initial launch and recruit at least 100 quality affiliate partners.
Here are the specifics
- Provide to us the key elements required in a affiliate tracking and management system (we will build it in house).
- Provide suggestions for the types of affiliate text/banner ads or dynamic content for the affiliates (search boxes, buy now, etc)
- Manage the submission process to affiliate directories and any other relevant sources to announce the program.
- Recruit 100 quality affiliate partners (this should be easy as we have over 200 categories of products)
- Optionally we will need someone to manage the program and be the main point of contact for support, payouts, questions, etc. If you can provide this as well at an hourly rate, please mention it.
We have just launched so we are on a shoe string budget, but we believe this program will be very successful once launched properly.
Please give us a bid of hourly rate.. and a proposal of the time frames and costs.. as we expect this to be a gradual process that we do bit by bit each week.
We prefer to work with an offshore provider on this project. With this in mind we expect costs to run $2-$3 per hour and between $200-$500 over the course of the project.