I need to get my site top 10-15 on search engines for background search keywords. Doesnt have to be "background search" can be investigations, employee screening, find people etc as long as the term is relevant to background searches. Need a site re-meta tagging to achieve this goal. Need someone to workup keywords, description and title meta-tags and insertion on [url removed, login to view] with keywords in title and description. Need it done quickly. I also need report on time table for achieving goal with whatever keywords bidder sees fit to use.
Will pay 25% at completion of keywords and tags, and the other 75% after making top 10-15 on google for specific background search term.
Bu iş için 5 freelancer ortalamada $78 teklif veriyor
A great package = experience + an excellent offer! Please View PMB for further details!
Hello, I can help You for that, as I am SEO as well as Link Builder Professional. ANd having a 2 and a half years of experience, So if you want me to optimize your sites , then feel free to contact me on this email Daha Fazla
Dear sir, Please send the web address and keywords for which you want high ranking, We will estimate the time and cost for the SEO job. Thanks
I am an Engineering Graduate from JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY Andhra Pradesh, India. Furthermore, I am genuinely interested to become an asset of your esteemed organisation. In last 4 months I have develo Daha Fazla