PhantomJS is a Headless browser and is an open source project. However, there are some bugs and enhancements which we would like. These are outlined below
1) Provide a project file that can be used to build the app in Visual Studio/Eclipse/Other OR provide some way to build (for both Win and OSX) it on the Windows platform
2) Cookie Jar has many bugs need to fix these. Some of the bugs are as follows
--> It appears that the cookie Jar stores cookies in just a "List/array" and the cookies are not grouped by domain. So when a request is made to a domain, it has to loop through all cookies to ascertain which cookies to send with the request, thereby slowing down response time and spiking CPU. More importantly, we would like PhantomJS to handle all requests to a given domain in quick succession, as opposed to currently where there may be a lag.
--> Phantomjs adds a leading period to cookie domain when there isn't one, but this should not be done as domains do NOT have to have a leading period
--> PhantomJS cannot handle certain wild cards in the cookie value and it does not escape these
--> PhantomJS stores all LocalStorage in a fixed directory which cannot be changed, we need to be changeable (based on a parameter)
3) Explore the ability to NOT download (OR drop them shortly after) images BUT still Get all the cookies accompanying the response
4) Easier way to get cookies from PhantomJS (currently stored in a serialized file) and load cookies (currently using a script)
5) Provide advice on how to make PhantomJS less processor intensive (right now, processor sometimes spikes, any way to alleviate this?) without lose key functionality.
13 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 958$ teklif veriyor
I specialize in web scraping jobs like this. You can see on my profile that I have completed many similar jobs. I can have this project done properly and in a timely manner.
Hi, Iam interested in your project and I will be happy to do that for you. I have rich experince in scrapping curl regular expressions Dom and Selenium RC. I worked for [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] search Daha fazlası
This can be done in c++. I have 6 years of experience including 4 years of programming experience in c++. Do let me know in case of further interest.