To give you an idea of what the job entails. I am a search engine marketer and am looking for new clients. Your job will be to find UK companies on google. The clients will have two requirements:
1) They must be buying adwords adverts.
2) They must not appear on the first page of google for the same keyword
I would like you to produce an excel spreadsheet report. This report will include the following information:
- Company name
- Company website
- Decision maker or director name (this will be the business owner/director or maybe someone who is in charge of the marketing department. This is important as I am going to be sending mail addressed to this person.)
- Telephone number (business owners number if possible, if you absolutely cannot find another number then the standard business phone number will be ok.)
- Email address (business owners email address if possible)
- Postal address (important as I will be sending reports through the post to my prospects)
- Keyword (the keyword search you found the adwords advert on. For example, if you searched for “loft conversions Newcastle” and this is where you found the potential client, then you would put “loft conversions Newcastle” in this field).
The job requires you to manually search for specific keyword terms on google, and filter through the adverts to find companies that meet my specific criteria. Please no auto/software scrapers as this is not at all what I'm looking for.