My website will be a fully automated analytics and affiliate deals website. A deal is a product that is usually on sale temporarily. The website will find and organize these discounted products and providing analytics for these deals, so that consumers can make evidence-based shopping decisions.
I need to create an Automated Affiliate Marketing website that will automatically post content daily that it scrapes from 3 other deal websites. The three deal sites are: [login to view URL] , [login to view URL], and [login to view URL]
1) My website will look similar to the design layout of [login to view URL]
2) I only want to scrape the AMAZON deals listed on the 3 sites and ignore the deals from other retailers.
3) The scraper needs to be designed in a way that it cannot be banned. This is extremely important and requires expert knowledge in stealth scraping technology. Perhaps an API Middleware integration would be the better choice here.
4) The posted links will include my Amazon associate affiliate ID for each product that is scrapped and posted on the site.
5) The Analytics Portion of the site will contain price history graphs/data, comparison sites, and icons. Each analytics section is described below.
6) PRICE HISTORY - The website will automatically list a price history graph for each Amazon deal that is posted on our site. The price history data for Amazon products is available through the joinhoney API which is open source and free.
7) COMPARISON SITES - For every deal posted, my website will automatically compare the deal price with prices from other online retailers (such as Walmart, Bestbuy, NewEgg, Ebay, etc). The price comparisons could be done via the APIs for each of these platforms. All comparison links will also need to include the affiliate IDs in the URL links. So for example, if the user clicks the comparison Ebay link and decides to buy the product there I will receive commission.
8) ICONS – If an item is discounted more than 30% then the deal needs to get a badge that states “Editor’s Choice.” If the item’s price changes on Amazon’s website, then our listing should get automatically updated and state “Expired” or "Sold Out.”
9) There should also be an option for manual upload on the back-end dashboard. When I manually upload a deal, the site should automatically post the comparison prices and the price history graph just like it does when the deals are being scrapped from the 3 deal sites. All the manual uploads will be Amazon deals.
10) Build the code in a way that is modular and upgradeable in the future (including the ability to add a chrome extension).
11) Build the code in a way that it is protected from scraping bots and has strong security.
12) You need to use documentation when writing the code so that it is easy to understand by other developers. You will need to agree for your code to be peer reviewed by an independent developer as the milestones are completed.
13) We expect a quality, bug free website. You will be responsible for your own bug testing.
14) Provide 60-day bug squashing post delivery date.
Note: We have our own server to host the bots/API.
We have explained the goals of the project. We understand that every developer has their own unique methodology and strategy in achieving these goals. We want to evaluate your competence so please state what would be your specific step by step plan of action for each requirement if you are hired.
If you provide a video response of your plan of action this will highly increase your chance of getting hired. You can upload the video to YouTube as a private link and share it for us to review.
The max budget for this project is $2000 and max time frame is 2 months.
Bu iş için 20 freelancer ortalamada $1517 teklif veriyor
Dear Hiring Manager, I have read out your job description and all the requirements asked for the job.I am Developer working on the niche of website development as I have profound knowledge in web developing using the Daha Fazla