Local Insights ingests real time data like new home purchases, home remodeling plans, and divorce records so lenders can manage risk and target a specific customer segment.
We call San Francisco home with remote offices around the globe. This position is remote and we sync up to San Francisco time. You'll need to be ok with that.
Core Requirement: the succesful candidate will be a generalist working across many different teams. You will mostly work on the web app but also contribute to the web scraping team too. We have a team of engineers already in place but you will act as a leader amongst this team.
- You are great with Python 3.X
- You've conquered Django
- You are enthusiastic about Reactjs
- You've worked with SASS
- You're experienced with Material Design
- You know how to make web apps render on many different screens
- You've worked with scraping libraries like scrapy
- You use Git and have worked with github or bitbucket
- You do test driven development and/or agile
- You've deployed your code in a Linux based production environment
- You like to work in distributed teams
- You have worked in a continuous integration environment
- You have done code review
Additional skills useful but not required:
- You want to grow and learn new skills
- You work fast and efficiently
- You know how to manage a team
- you'll get to work with new technology
- you'll get to join a talented but humble team
- you'll build new skills and own your code
- you'll grow your skillset and learn things
38 freelancers are bidding on average $21/hour for this job
Hi there, I have four and half years of experience with python, django framework and frontend technologies like css, html, js, jquery and angular. Please consider for this job. Thanks and Regards, Bijumon
Dear Client. ///Python/Django/Flask/Postresql/React/Redux/Relay/GraphQL I have read your job description. I have above skills. If you are interested, please contact me. Best Regards.