I need someone to do the following:
- Create a script that logs into google analytics, makes a couple of clicks to get to the correct screen, then retrieves data
- Next, the script must login to [url removed, login to view], make a couple of clicks to get to the correct screen, and then retrieve data. An example of this kind of page is here: [url removed, login to view] (look at source code)
- Finally, the script must compare the %'s of the data. For example, Google Analytics will have an ID of 5555 showing 3,000 visits on 9/16/14 from ID 5555. So hypertracker (the link above) will show on the same day maybe 12,000 visits on that date. So, that % needs to be recorded and saved and sorted by date.
- The final portion is to login to 7 different web panels to get the raw click #s from these panels and compare it to the hypertracker #s which you have gotten previously. So it looks like this: First phase: compare Google Analytics (by ID and overall) to hypertracker (by ID and overall) ... and then - as a whole (not by ID) simply get the OVERALL # of raw clicks from each traffic source dashboard and compare the overall # of clicks the traffic source reports to the overall # that hypertracker reports. So, this segment is easier because we're not looking to compare every ID.
- Then we need a simple interface to see this data. This is quite easy w/ PHP and mysql - where we can sort and display the data. It should be able to sort this data hourly as we will likely run hourly, and then by day as well. Important note - the final data for "daily" will be run by itself AFTER each hourly update. The reason for this is that the data will change as there is a delay in the final stats of Google Analytics. But, I still want hourly data (during the day) along w/ final "daily" data after a few hours after the end of the day.
- Finally, we need email alerts of this data, which will be easy. Basically, if one of the IDs falls below a certain %, or the total for all IDs for the day falls below a certain % (example only 10% of visitors show up in Google Analytics versus hypertracker which tracks raw clicks), then we get an email about it. Also, overall stats can be emailed hourly and then daily. This is pretty simple.
This is a pretty simple project which I could do myself. However, for interview purposes, please tell me how long this will take you, what experience you have that proves you can do this job, and any problems you may have - I want you to login to Google Analytics and make sure you can do this, for example. Hypertracker, you see the source code above. We will hopefully use the Google API for this.
Last note, this should able to be programmed into cron on a shared server in Cpanel w/ no ssh terminal access (we save the script to server, then run from cpanel cron) - so probably php is best for this, although if you have another idea please let me know.
Here is a video on the task: [url removed, login to view]
I will definitely pay attention if you apply and discuss the video in your reply.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $1315 for this job
I specialize in web scraping jobs like this. You can see on my profile that I have completed many similar jobs. I can have this project done properly and in a timely manner.
Hi, Iam interested in your project and I will be happy to do that for you. I have rich experince in scrapping curl regular expressions Dom and Selenium RC. I worked for [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] search Daha fazlası