I am sending emails from my own server right now, and would like to start using Amazon SES.
Right now, our website is sending emails in the following situations:
- A welcome email when people register to our website
- A 'news' email 3 days after people register to our website
- Another email 30 days after people register to our website
- An email when people receive a friend request
- When we decide to send a newsletter
We can estimate that a few thousand emails gets send everyday.
When we send a newsletter, we send to over 100,000 emails.
We need somebody who's competent about everything related to email, wheter it's security settings such as SPF/DomainKeys, server-side configurations etc.
Knowledge of Amazon SES would be appreciated for a faster work, but you can also check it out at : [url removed, login to view]
(We have an account at Amazon)