I am looking for a professional person (must be experienced with ELGG and HTTPS) to do the following work: -
1. Configure server for HTTPS and enable HTTPS LOGINS on my ELGG website.
2. Install two security seals (images) on my ELGG website. 1st image to home page only. 2nd image to all pages.
- Trusted SSL Certificate, Second IP and HTML for the two images are available now.
- I attempted to install the SSL certificate myself (with only limited success), so there may also be some "clean-up" required in WHM & cPanel.
- All communications for this project must be via the ScriptLance messaging system.