I'm looking for a Vyatta expert to design and configure a new Vyatta router.
I have a rough idea of the network topology but will lean on your expertise/best practice for the design.
1. Three subnet - Internal/External/DMZ
2. Enable NAT for Internal
3. Open up specific ports between Internal/DMZ between speific servers.
3. Map additional public IPs to DMZ server (about 3 virtual appliance/servers)
4. Configure firewall to filter these public IPs
5. Nice to have (not essential) - VPN access to Internal network.
On completion, provide a copy of the configuration CLI (or a dump of the show config) for backup purposes.
Looking forward to working with the successful freelancer.
Hello, You have designed your network topology well. I suggest you to segment your internal network by using VLAN and this willl be good designed network. If you have additional server it will be good to have redund Daha Fazla