I'm looking for a Vyatta expert to design and configure a new Vyatta router.
I have a rough idea of the network topology but will lean on your expertise/best practice for the design.
1. Three subnet - Internal/External/DMZ
2. Enable NAT for Internal
3. Open up specific ports between Internal/DMZ between speific servers.
3. Map additional public IPs to DMZ server (about 3 virtual appliance/servers)
4. Configure firewall to filter these public IPs
5. Nice to have (not essential) - VPN access to Internal network.
On completion, provide a copy of the configuration CLI (or a dump of the show config) for backup purposes.
Looking forward to working with the successful freelancer.